Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Battle Droid - #83

I found out to mind, that if you bend the knees slightly, he seems to stand better? I wish his hips joints could spread wider for better action stance of posing.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    I found out to mind, that if you bend the knees slightly, he seems to stand better? I wish his hips joints could spread wider for better action stance of posing.
    Yeah, I've got 3 of these Battle Droids and they all seem kind of problematic to get stand. I even tried placing them on figure stands (the ones with one peg hole). They seem to want to fall over or bend and fall while just standing on display.

Like someone else mentioned, I too think that at least on one of mine (maybe all 3), that one leg does seem slightly shorter than the other.

I've got a similar problem with getting IG-88 to stand, as one of his legs also seems slightly shorter than the other.

Thanks for the tip on bending the knees slightly; I'll give that a try.

I haven't ever returned a Black Series figure until now. Highly disappointed in this one. I've only been getting OT figures for the most part, and the Battle Droid was really the only prequel figure that interested me besides Jango Fett. He felt flimsy and of poor quality, the antenna thing on the back of his head/skull/helmet would fall off with the slightest touch, and he doesnt stand. Reminds me of IG88 all over again. Someone else can have this one because he's now back in Target's posession.

Quote Originally Posted by USP45Hunter View Post
    I haven't ever returned a Black Series figure until now. Highly disappointed in this one. I've only been getting OT figures for the most part, and the Battle Droid was really the only prequel figure that interested me besides Jango Fett. He felt flimsy and of poor quality, the antenna thing on the back of his head/skull/helmet would fall off with the slightest touch, and he doesnt stand. Reminds me of IG88 all over again. Someone else can have this one because he's now back in Target's posession.

Not all Battle Droids are this way. I have 3 of them and none have the issues you are stating. Standing might be an issue, but which 6 inch figure isn't? All joints are tight and nothing falls off on mine like you're saying. I think you got a bad one or someone else's returned item.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Got one of these from my daughter yesterday as a Father's Day gift. I think it's great. A bit 'thicker' than the Bandai kit version I have (with STAP). But still a good figure overall.

I'm happy to leave it at just having the two to flank Grievous as I really don't think we'll ever get any Magnaguards.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415