Thread: SOLD PLEASE LOCK

SOLD PLEASE LOCK

For sale is a beautiful signed 11x14 Throne room scene with Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver. This has been authenticated by Beckett. I will only ship within the US.

$265 shipped

Sold
    Last edited by bob_fett; 12-01-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    You, like your Father, are now...MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_fett View Post
    For sale is a beautiful signed 11x14 Throne room scene with Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver. This has been authenticated by Beckett. I will only ship within the US.

$350 shipped

I have to ask:

Andy's selling those over on SWAU. In fact, they were only just mailed out a week or two ago. That's one heck of a turnaround.

Did you buy just to flip here? Because, honestly, that's how it looks.

I know the RS "Collect to Collect" thing never really applied to this section of the forum, but maybe it should. Especially since, as of this afternoon, Andy hadn't even sold out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMikeTarkin View Post
    I have to ask:

Andy's selling those over on SWAU. In fact, they were only just mailed out a week or two ago. That's one heck of a turnaround.

Did you buy just to flip here? Because, honestly, that's how it looks.

I know the RS "Collect to Collect" thing never really applied to this section of the forum, but maybe it should. Especially since, as of this afternoon, Andy hadn't even sold out yet.
    No, I'm not familiar with that. Is that a website? I received this as a birthday gift from my wife. Not sure where she got it but I graciously excepted and told her I'd rather save up for the Ford send in that was listed. So, she was ok with me selling it. Should I lower the price? I don't want to take advantage of anyone.
    Last edited by bob_fett; 10-31-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Interesting thing I noticed as I was looking for a Daisy/Adam shot from that scene on StarWarsAuthentics.com. The signed one from Star Wars Autograph Universe is an official Topps pic but the only one close to that shot is slightly different:

https://www.starwarsauthentics.com/i...02r4aCDzYhNvUm

Does this mean if you order this shot from Topps you’ll end up with the slightly different one in the OP? I hope not as I think this one has Adam in a better pose and I hope Topps eventually adds a signed version on their site.
    Last edited by leo87; 10-31-2018 at 09:35 AM.

No, I'm not familiar with that. Is that a website?
    "Star Wars Autograph Universe". It's a FB group.

If you just got this in the last couple of weeks, that's more than likely the source.

Should I lower the price?
    That's definitely not for me to say.

I will say that, if nothing else, you might be holding onto it for a little while at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by leo87 View Post
    Does this mean if you order this shot from Topps you’ll end up with the slightly different one in the OP?
    If you order an image from Topps/SWA, you'll get the image that you order.

Topps/SWA will sometimes produce limited runs specifically for SWAU signings. You'd have to ask Andy, etc. if that's the case here.

But rest assured, regardless of why the two images are different, you'll get exactly what you order. If the only one that's available is the one you're looking at, that's the one you'd get.

Thanks for the input GrandMikeTarkin. I've lowered the price to hopefully move this piece. I've asked my wife how much it was and it was just under $300 so I feel comfortable at the price listed because it will cost about $10-$15 shipped with insurance on my end.

This is the last price drop I will do. It cost $286.10 to buy and have this delivered. Apparently my wife did purchase this on the SWAU Facebook page so if they run out, here's one you can get for the same price.