Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Padme Amidala (AOTC) - #81

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    Padme Announced

About bloody time!! And it was the outfit I was hoping they were going to do!

Thank god they aren't doing the "ripped" outfit. Looks good so far, nice to have a Padme without shelling out $200 for the Figuarts version. I wish the cloak was fabric though, they did a really good job with the Mimban cape. Hopefully, it will be easily removable and not look odd without it being on.
    Wants: SH Figuarts ANH Han Solo, Chewbacca, ROTJ Boba Fett

Hasbro just tweeted out a much clearer official pic of her. And she looks fantastic.
    Now I'm just hoping for Jar Jar Binks and Count Dooku at the very least to get announced soon.

Excited for a Padme but, man does that torso joint look bad!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

This Padme doesn't come close to the excellence of the Figuarts one.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

I missed out on the SHF version, will gladly get this black series one.
    if you hate the new disney Sequels and Spin Offs you are a dumb racist sexist bigot.

Yeah, not sure about that Padme? Looks odd in that photo? Not sure about the face sculpt?

The SHF version is hard to top, as far as realistic sculpts go. (Alas, never got one of those.)

she looks like Walter's granddaughter....

Here's a much better photo of her head that I saw on Facebook. It's from the display case at the con.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast