Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Padme Amidala (AOTC) - #81

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    It says she's on sale on the site but I had one in my hand the other day and it was raining up as full price. $5 is all I can offer on that screwed up face.

I dont see that Padme's face is that bad or bad as you describe? I mean I have seen some variations where the face sculpts look better than others, but nothing horrible. It always could be worse.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

I mean, it looks like Natalie Portman more than anyone else, just a bootleg version. Specifically, something's off in her chin and eyes...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Even though I'm not a big Padme fan, this is definitely my favorite outfit of hers & is taken from my favorite sequence in these PT films, i.e. the AOTC arena fight scene.

So, I may get this figure - if I can get it for a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    It says she's on sale on the site but I had one in my hand the other day and it was raining up as full price. $5 is all I can offer on that screwed up face.
    That's weird. She rang up as $5 for me during the Game Stop sale.

Recently got this Padme figure @ Wally World. Great sculpt & nice outfit. I wasn't going to get any PT figures in the 6" line, but may get some more if they all look this good.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789