Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Padme Amidala (AOTC) - #81

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    don't forget guys, this Padme figure was an exclusive JTA rumor!
    Lol. I’m with you. I appreciate JTA for the updates but the continual blowing of their own horn is aggravating. It’s like every new reveal...”JTA said it first, 2 yrs ago!!!”
    We get it, you’ve got the “inside scoop”, but a little humility goes a long way.

Happy for all of you wanting this; but a very easy pass for me; but then so are the vast majority of PT and ST releases.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Quote Originally Posted by parintachin73 View Post
    Lol. I’m with you. I appreciate JTA for the updates but the continual blowing of their own horn is aggravating. It’s like every new reveal...”JTA said it first, 2 yrs ago!!!”
    We get it, you’ve got the “inside scoop”, but a little humility goes a long way.
    It's incredibly self aggrandizing. And if you throw enough stuff at a wall over time, you're bound to get SOMETHING right after a while.

As for the figure? I think it's a good addition to the line. Padme hasn't been represented at all, and this is a good start. I would have said it would be even money between this version and a Battle of Theed Padme Amidala. But I guess Hasbro is trying to spread out some of the Black Series releases for the PT.

This release also leaves you wondering if an AOTC version of Anakin Skywalker might be on the way, too. There do seem to be some themes to TBS wave releases at times, like when Hasbro released the two Hoth deluxe sets, or IG-88 & Bossk in the same wave.

Yeah, Paul is kind of a goober sometimes. It's like "We get it, you got a scoop. Congratulations. What, do you want us to take you into the alley, kneel down, and give you a 'reward' now???"
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Oh, oops. Forgot to add that Padme is looking good in that updated pic. May be tempted to pick her up, though my custom painted Padme from the Unleashed line still holds up well.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Where's her beauty mark? The Forces of Destiny doll had it, let's hope either it is already planned or JTA will use this ties to alert Hasbro to this oversight. But unless it's TVC they don't care about getting things corrected right? The slightly larger bubbles get address to the point where it's acknowledged and changed, but not things far more important.
    Worst comes to worst, anyone can add it with a sharpie lol

I thought the head looked like garbage in the promo shot but the “live” version looks 100% better. I’m happy for everyone who wants this too. It’s def a win for prequel fans who haven’t gotten much love from this line. Although overall I do feel Hasbro’s mixture of selections for the BS has been one of their strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    don't forget guys, this Padme figure was an exclusive JTA rumor!
    Don't they always say that, when there's a new reveal?
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Well there for awhile it did seem like they would not release much PT stuff other than clonetroopers. So, when the rumors of more came about that was kind of a big deal at the time. But yeah. It is kind of odd that JTA keeps trumpeting they were the first to break it. But I get it. Obviously they feel that brings credibility to their site. I might do that if I was running the site.
    Anyway. I am excited for this Padme. I assume with her and the battle droids that an Arena Anakin, Arena Kenobi Arena Everything is likely coming our way in the next few years. If a folding Droideka becomes a reality I might squeal. Or at least be happy.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

I think this figure looks great- looking forward to it!
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast