Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Padme Amidala (AOTC) - #81

Okay, that does look a million times better than the first shot.

don't forget guys, this Padme figure was an exclusive JTA rumor!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I like the Prequels but I just don't get as excited for figures from them as I do everything else, except the ST. I'd rather have PT reveals over ST.

The booth picture looks much nicer, though when I saw the promo pic I never expected the final one to look like that. This is probably my second choice for Padme's outfits, first being the purple battle dress from TPM.

Though what happened to the barrel of her blaster???

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    don't forget guys, this Padme figure was an exclusive JTA rumor!
    Because having inside information others don't and making sure you remind us all the time makes us CARE.

Also they got her belt soun around backwards, Padme's a bad ***** but cross draw is a bit much even for her. XD

B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Because having inside information others don't and making sure you remind us all the time makes us CARE.

Also they got her belt soun around backwards, Padme's a bad ***** but cross draw is a bit much even for her. XD
    They even deleted the first post that made the announcement and replaced it because it literally didn't say it was THEIR rumor lol

Ok so I'm taking bets here. When they produce the exposed midriff version of this figure, will it be Target exclusive, Walmart, or Gamestop?
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

The initial picture was fine, looked more like Keira Knightly funny enough, but that booth shot looks dead on Portman. I’m more excited for her than I thought I’d be.

Now where’s my Jar Jar at, Hasbro?!

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Here's a much better photo of her head that I saw on Facebook. It's from the display case at the con.

Looks better than the promo shot. Hasbro marketing team really need to work on their lighting

Anyway, really happy to finally get her and with the cowl too!

Where's her beauty mark? The Forces of Destiny doll had it, let's hope either it is already planned or JTA will use this ties to alert Hasbro to this oversight. But unless it's TVC they don't care about getting things corrected right? The slightly larger bubbles get address to the point where it's acknowledged and changed, but not things far more important.

B/S/T Feedback!

Padme looks great. Hopefully Dooku and AOTC Anakin and Obi-wan are not too far behind.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast