Thread: Mods Please Close This Thread

Mods Please Close This Thread

Request for assistance apparently violated forum rules. Thank you to those that attempted to assist my friend before he and his family lose their home. I will attempt Craigslist instead as time is short.
    Last edited by raggedtgr7; 10-27-2018 at 03:23 PM.

A list of the items for sale should be posted and their prices. I understand you are trying to help a friend in need, which is very nice of you, but not posting a list and prices, in a way goes behind for sale forum rules, which specify the need for a listing and prices of items being offered for purchase.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

My apologies, I was not aware of that policy. You are welcome to close this thread as I will not be able to catalog and price all of his items in the time remaining as the collection is far too voluminous. Does there happen to be an appropriate forum to place an announcement such as this for collectors in my immediate area?
    Last edited by raggedtgr7; 10-27-2018 at 03:05 AM.

I'm not a moderator, just a female collector making you aware of the for sale policy, so your thread does not get closed. I do not think there is a specific place, at least on this site, where your offer would be ok to be posted without the names of the items being sold and their prices. I do wish you good luck selling them and commend you for your kindness and willingness to help your friend.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
    A list of the items for sale should be posted and their prices. I understand you are trying to help a friend in need, which is very nice of you, but not posting a list and prices, in a way goes behind for sale forum rules, which specify the need for a listing and prices of items being offered for purchase.
    Exactly. There is a sticky thread called General Rules For Posting In Classifieds, explaining the selling rules on this forum.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away