Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modular sci-fi city playset

Modular sci-fi city playset

I always loved big Sci-Fi cities like Coruscant, the city from the 5th element or the Rotgut station.
    But because there´s no more space my house it had to be modular, like all of my recent customs.

So I came up with a lego-like system, floors with a matrix on it and buildings and that fit into this system.

So here are the basic elements:

Here are all elements together, a big city:

Last edited by captainharlock; 10-25-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Here is a smaller one, made from fewer elements:

And here an imperial landing platform, made from the grey elements:

Looks awesome! You can tell that a lot of thought and planning went into this. Gonna do any more variations of buildings?

These look great. I love that blue one with the corner window. The landing complex is epic!

This makes me want to buy a bunch of plywood.

Again, just epic stuff man. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

This is really cool. I really like how well you planned it and the possibilities are endless as to how you set up the city. Also, with the support pieces, they can be used as landing towers or supports to add play space underneath the city. I like that a lot.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Awesome job!
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

That looks great!

Sometimes I wish someone would do 1:18 scale diorama buildings similar to what you did. I'm thinking something similar to a lot of the N scale buildings they make for model railroad. It's kind of a kit. You get all the panels and pieces and you simply glue it together. I've also seen some nice papercraft ones made from sturdy material like super thick card stock material. They look pretty nice. Since you do the assembly yourself they are also reasonably priced.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Thanks to all!

@Deathspawn9000: yes, that´s the plan, most of my future buildings will fit into this system

Wow. Very nice. Love the modular nature of these components so you can reconfigure them.

Fantastic idea & well-executed planning. Looks great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast