Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROTJ customs

They are incredible, love them soo much

Those are some fantastic customs. Love the skiff figures.
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

These are so cool. I love the Skiff Guards. I hope you make more!

The Jabba human goons are really appealing! They feature a great combination of plastic and soft goods hoods/robes. I’d buy ‘em!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Thanks for the comments and views!!!

Here's sommore....

Last edited by yodashizzle; 04-03-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

wow. some of the best customs i've seen. paint is applied perfectly/looks factory like. softgoods properly scaled too/look like they belong on that size figure.
    your human heads are great too, i can't place them tho, which is a good thing. One thing that ruins human customs is when i recognize the orig. figure the head is from.
    beautifully done. The weequay with the blue jorts on, where's the door from behind him, is that home made?

lol - the guy with the beard, is that real hair?
    Last edited by Ashy_Larry; 04-03-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Ah, much obliged! Totally agree about the human head issue, I've done some figures that I was really pleased with but the thing that miffed me was seeing the face of another figure override the new creation. The door is homemade from a crane from an HO scale train kit and some interesting textured bits. Nizuc's beard is not real hair, superglue carefully applied and very fine dust. The effect is.......fuzzy....sorta....
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Great stuff. I really wish we'd see Hasbro make some of these figures.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12