Thread: Favorite EU comic books...

Favorite EU comic books...

In the Canon EU(non Disney) what's your favorite comic book series?

Mine is easily Dark Empire. I love the art and story.

And the SOTE comics are great too.

I haven't read Legacy all the way, but what I have read I like. Cade is pretty cool to me. :{D
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Just clarifying this since my other EU threads got trolled by Disney fan fiction fans: these threads and any others I make for "EU" are for George Lucas's canon. :{J

I love the Old Republic comics. The time period and new interesting characters are just fantastic.

In a guilty pleasure way I really like the Cade Skywalker time perioid.

Yeah I like the KOTOR/TOR era too. I've only read a few comics from that era and Legacy, but I liked it. TOR MMO is okay. It's not as good as KOTOR IMO.

I got 3 of those comic 2 packs of the Legacy and the comics that came with them were good. And the figures are great.

Shadows of the Empire and the Dark Empire trilogy are the ones I read the most of. :{J

I have every original Marvel and every Dark Horse comic (it took more effort and money than I can believe to get them). I love the campy old Marvel and used to campaign for a Jaxxon figure with everything I had. Of course, Legacy and Dark Times were absolutely incredible, and the Republic/Clone Wars stuff really engaging. It my favorite is Empire. That series had the best storytelling (the most subtlety and emotion). The storylines were short and unified, and really effective. My favorite Dark Horse moments all happened in Empire—the Biggs story, Janek Sunber on the Amanin planet, and (for me, the best Star Wars comic moment) the Roons Sewell tragedy. Boy, do I miss the EU...
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

*But my favorite is Empire.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch