Thread: Cloth Caped Tusken Raider

Cloth Caped Tusken Raider

All the searching here and with Google have failed to show me any instances of cloth caped "Sand People". I have seen numerous variations of the vinyl caped version but nothing in fabric. Is this a common variation?
    Regards.

Are you saying you own a cloth cape Tusken Raider? If possible, please share pictures. It was not made by Kenner. No cloth cape Sand Person was ever released by Kenner.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRizz View Post
    Are you saying you own a cloth cape Tusken Raider?
    I do. However, upon closer inspection it appears to be a "home made" cape (although a pretty darn good one). I was excited when I first found it because it was in a box that had not been opened since 1979. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DredFive View Post
    I do. However, upon closer inspection it appears to be a "home made" cape (although a pretty darn good one). I was excited when I first found it because it was in a box that had not been opened since 1979. Oh well.
    Sometimes capes from other figures get put on the wrong ones at one time or another. I've seen and bought a few collections that where the capes don't match the figures they're on. Kids still had an imagination back in the day.
    Last edited by WampasGottaEat2; 10-24-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Ok. Still sounds pretty cool though. Happy collecting!

Are you thinking of the 12 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk