Thread: Action Fleet Republic Dropship with AT-TE

Action Fleet Republic Dropship with AT-TE

For this custom, I chose SW/Transformers Republic Gunship as base as it was slightly larger than Action Fleet version.

First, I converted the dual cockpit into single cockpit for the dropship. I repositioned the seat to fit the Clone Pilot.

Next, I shortened the engines but kept the "missile" function, removed all the laser cannon pods and added the pipings and other features as seen on the dropship.

Finally, I custom the magnetic clamp arms underneath the wings. The AT-TE used on this dropship is from F-Toys. Added magnets on its side for lifting purposes.

For the stand, it can be displayed standalone on an Action Fleet stand or with AT-TE underneath plus a custom AF stand.

The Clone Pilot figure is from the SW/Transformers toy itself.

Here's a comparison photo next to AF Republic Gunship

Superb. What a clever and well-articulated custom! The magnets to hold the walker are a delightful stroke of genius that kick it up another notch, too. Inspiring work, Its!

It looks great! You did this often overlooked ship justice.

Great build indeed!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

A superb bit of work
    formerly Boris :shame:

Thanks for the kind words.

I think only two companies made this Dropship.... Tomy Japan and Lego. It'll be huge if Hasbro made one for 3 3/4 figs and attached to its AT-TE.