Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: Ford Send-In

  1. #81
    I received my Plaque today from the send in... But I only received the Beckett COA and Beckett HoloSticker.
    I thought We were supposed to get A Coolwaters COA as well as a Coolwaters HoloSticker on our Items as well as a photo of Mr. Ford with our items.
    Thats what was in the description.
    What did you all Receive!?
    -Thanks
    Last edited by greedowan; 04-13-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by greedowan View Post
    I received my Plaque today from the send in... But I only received the Beckett COA and Beckett HoloSticker.
    I thought We were supposed to get A Coolwaters COA as well as a Coolwaters HoloSticker on our Items as well as a photo of Mr. Ford with our items.
    Thats what was in the description.
    What did you all Receive!?
    -Thanks
    Be happy with the BAS. Worth more than gold my friend.
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by bnrred5 View Post
    Be happy with the BAS. Worth more than gold my friend.
    Yes agreed...True but when you're promised to receive a COA/photo and you don't receive it(especially paying a pinch above $1K) yeah...I expect it.
    That being said...
    It's been taken care. Getting it mailed to me this week.
    Last edited by greedowan; 04-16-2019 at 01:13 AM.

  4. #84
    Where did you see "COA/Photo"? I didn't see that. Please show me that. I would like to know if I was suppose to get those. Thanks
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"

  5. #85
    Gearing towards the next Ford send in later this year. What was cost for this first send in so I can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by 78bird85 View Post
    Gearing towards the next Ford send in later this year. What was cost for this first send in so I can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance.
    Close to $1000 for 8x10s. $1200 and up for larger photos and posters. Be warned: they don’t communicate very well so you don’t know if they received your item.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    Close to $1000 for 8x10s. $1200 and up for larger photos and posters. Be warned: they don’t communicate very well so you don’t know if they received your item.
    . Ok, thanks for replying. Ive gotten all my Star Wars autographs in person myself and Ford is only one ive accepted that ill never meet in person. So ill have to take this send in service under consideration.

  8. #88
    I went ahead and picked up this 8x10 from Topps Authentics. If I had a multi-signed piece that was missing Ford then I would have done the send in. Looking forward to adding Harrison to my wall.



Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •