Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ford Send-In

Can't see your photos, but no I don't think it's worth adding him to a cast piece missing Carrie. JEJ, Oz, and John Williams are desired but acceptable to be missing from stuff do to difficulty, but Carrie was a regular signer for a long time.

thanks for the reply. I needed the input from people who have been doing this a lot longer than me!

Has anyone gotten confirmation that their item has been received? I sent it fedex signature and emailed them a couple weeks ago but no response yet. Not good customer service for how much this thing costs.

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    Has anyone gotten confirmation that their item has been received? I sent it fedex signature and emailed them a couple weeks ago but no response yet. Not good customer service for how much this thing costs.
    I emailed them a few weeks ago asking the same question...this was the response:
    We will not be emailing , rest assure we will receive it. Thanks, Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by SWRebel View Post
    I emailed them a few weeks ago asking the same question...this was the response:
    We will not be emailing , rest assure we will receive it. Thanks, Kevin
    Thanks. Still I don’t like it when items coming in are potentially worth upwards of thousands of dollars.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456