Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford Send-In

A few of the signings allowed comics to be sent in that were graded by CGC. I have a few friends with cast signed ones that were cracked signed by him and recertified. I had this option as well but I decided to go the poster route on my first signatures and have been looking to get Harrison since. Outside of James Earl Jones he is the only man missing from my 3 Sheet Theatrical Poster

Quote Originally Posted by benderdalek View Post
    A few of the signings allowed comics to be sent in that were graded by CGC. I have a few friends with cast signed ones that were cracked signed by him and recertified.
    At no previous signing with Ford were regular members of the public allowed to send in any sort of item to have signed. You may need to check your sources. I have a feeling you're going to be quite shocked when the price is announced based on your previous $1000 estimate.
    Last edited by HanHutt; 11-06-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HanHutt View Post
    At no previous signing with Ford were regular members of the public allowed to send in any sort of item to have signed. You may need to check your sources. I have a feeling you're going to be quite shocked when the price is announced based on your previous $1000 estimate.
    Well then you are misinformed because I had the chance and saw the results on the CGC SS forum. At one of the signings he allowed comics to be sent in when he made a convention appearance. Quite a few people got their Star Wars #1 1977 signed by him. Have seen the results. I was going to get an item signed, but since it was comics only I backed out.

Am I going to be surprised by what he charges? Nope.

If he considers a personal item a personalization then he may charge the 1500. I have been told that was the total cost if he personalized a picture for someone.

I'm not sure how many people will want to pay 1500 or more, but I've got money set aside for PayPal and will have more after next Friday in there. Just patiently awaiting final announcement. It's been 3 weeks with the email so I hope we something announced by next Monday.

Well then you are misinformed because I had the chance and saw the results on the CGC SS forum. At one of the signings he allowed comics to be sent in when he made a convention appearance.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that one time Harrison Ford made an autograph appearance at a convention and signed people's send-in comics. It was at Bull Sh*t con if I remember correctly?

A personal item and a personalization are 2 completely separate things. I really don't think you've quite grasped any part of this signing yet let alone the relevance of it. I can assure you that people with cast signed posters that need Ford to complete it will be willing to pay in excess of $1500.

I think you are assuming alot of people will pay 1500 or more. That is alot of money for a signature and I fully grasp the importance of this signing. It's the first time in which you can get cast signed items signed by him that were signed by others that are your own personal items that way you are not overpaying for cast signed items companies offer.

I have an original theatrical 3 sheet poster myself that just needs him to sign it before framing it. I have had that poster rolled up for years in a tube. For me it is worth it, but others who have fake theatrical posters from the original trilogy anything 27x40 and below for one sheets from the US waste of money.

Back in 2010 when I went to C5 I was able to get Hamill for 125 and Fisher’s 50. The lines when actually manageable at the time.

I have an original theatrical 3 sheet poster myself that just needs him to sign it before framing it. I have had that poster rolled up for years in a tube. For me it is worth it, but others who have fake theatrical posters from the original trilogy anything 27x40 and below for one sheets from the US waste of money.
    Your words are madness. There are definitely a lot of items out there that people would never see their money back if they choose to add Ford, regardless of who else is on there, but to state that a reprint or anything smaller than 27x40 with a complete cast minus Ford would be a waste of money is ridiculous. Although an original poster may be worth more, a full cast signed reprint will definitely hold its value. Don't forget that you're posting in an autograph discussion board, not a vintage movie poster one.

Its live now at celebritysendins.com, but site has crashed

Order are now being taken through the Star Wars Autograph Universe Facebook group.

If not already a member head over to the group for details and pricing:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/990758584303908
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

Have one order in to add to my A New Hope cast piece of main characters.
    Debating on placing another order for my Force awakens cast piece.
    Don't want to spend the money but I know I might regret not doing it in the future.
    Decisions, decisions...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast