Thread: Why does Durge have a Mythosaur skull on his armor if he hates Mandalorians?

Why does Durge have a Mythosaur skull on his armor if he hates Mandalorians?

From memory itís meant to depict his dead master, but Iím not buying it. That is definitely a mando mythosaur right?

This takes me back a decade or so when everyone was asking these questions. Good times! Lol 😝
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R ô

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

Mythosaurs were native to Durge's planet. his people worshipped their majestic form.
    but the Mando's hunted them all down as part of their initiation rituals (like Alien v Predator). so now they are extinct.
    in retaliation, Durge's people will hunt mandos. until they are extinct. the end.

(no. seriously. I have no idea. I just made that up. cheers).
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Well, it sounded good to me. And probably anything better than what TPTB would have come up with! lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Yeah sure, I’ll go with that.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R ô

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

Durge was already an aggressive and unique type of his species, he met up with Mandalorian battle master/warlord called Jaing - who trained him in the ways and methods of Mandalorians. Durge had by time used a suit of armor. Jaing was attacked and presumed killed by rival Mandalorian group, and so Durge vowed to wipe them all out in retaliation and revenge that kinda thing. Jaing was an unknown species, had a helmet or head the shape of the mythosaur.
    Last edited by Vorax; 10-23-2018 at 04:07 PM.

mine's better.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.