Thread: WTT/WTB: Elite Praetorian Guard helmet for your Boba Fett helmet

WTT/WTB: Elite Praetorian Guard helmet for your Boba Fett helmet

Will Trade my Black Series - Titanium - Elite Praetorian Guard (Best Buy exclusive) die-cast helmet for your Boba Fett Titanium helmet.

OR I will Pay $5.00 plus First Class shipping cost for a loose die-cast metal Black Series - Titanium: Boba Fett helmet. You can keep the Leia Boushh helmet.
    These hit Five Below last December and other sets (maybe Boba?) have hit some Dollar Tree stores in the U.S.

Last edited by Warsaw_Wonder; 12-01-2018 at 12:12 AM. Reason: New want - Boba helmet
    I'm immune to the light!

Looking for mini Titanium Boba helmet pictured above!
    I'm immune to the light!

These helmet sets are hitting Five Below again for the holidays. If anyone sees the Boba set, please read above.
    I'm immune to the light!

Will also trade a freshly opened Elite Praetorian Guard die-cast Black Series helmet (a Best Buy exclusive) for your Boba die-cast helmet. See top post!

I'm immune to the light!

I'll take a look after I get out of Church tomorrow with the kids. We planned to stop in Five Below to exchange some Bluetooth ear-pods my son bought there that wound up being defective (imagine that, LOL!). If they have those sets, I'll grab one to send you the Fett helmet out of. No worries.

Just PM me and LMK if you don't need it still. Thanks.
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> nada <--- - Abe