Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R4-h18

I got this on Ebay. It was about what it would cost on the Disney app if it was available, after shipping. It's one of my favorite of these blue card special figures. I think I might even open it!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

He's available on Shop Disney if you need him.

https://www.shopdisney.com/star-wars...r4-h18-1490612
    Last edited by Antman; 11-12-2018 at 03:33 AM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I can never figure out how Disney decides what gets sold where. Some of these are available at shop disney, some are available on the parks app, and some (like the candy corn droid) are either not available online or not available to be shipped from the app. How they decide the halloween droid is app only, store only, and this one is on shop disney is baffling.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    I can never figure out how Disney decides what gets sold where. Some of these are available at shop disney, some are available on the parks app, and some (like the candy corn droid) are either not available online or not available to be shipped from the app. How they decide the halloween droid is app only, store only, and this one is on shop disney is baffling.
    There is no rhyme or reason to it. The shop parks app seemed like it was going to be great making it easy to get any of the Droid Factory releases. Then it quickly became the tease app. I still cannot figure out how someone thought it was a good idea to list the items in an app that allows you to buy park merchandise, and then mark them as only sold in parks.

The plus side is the shopdisney online store has had the last few releases. I got several of the candy corn, and this one from it. Unfortunately both were shipped in boxes over packed with the air pockets and the cards were very bent.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

A heads-up for Disney Springs, the Trading Post (where the B.A.D. station is) did not have any more of H18 and did not think they would get more. The Galactic Outpost at the other end of the park did have a few, at least as of today.

I love this guy, and that the drink glass colors are kind of like Christmas tree lights Too bad the poor guy is stuck on Canto Bight of all places, bet he wishes he was on Coruscant
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

Picked up an extra one if anyone is still looking for one? PM me
    John316

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123