Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R4-h18

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    I'm calling this droid "Frosty"!
    Was thinking AL-BYN0

still waiting on shipping notice from ebay...bought sunday am

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    still waiting on shipping notice from ebay...bought sunday am
    They probably don’t have it in hand. Especially the ones that say “more than 24 available!” I bet they just list it, and then go pick them up at Disney Springs once you’ve paid for them. They probably wait until they have a reasonable amount ordered, and then drive over and grab them.
    i will tell you, it’s hard to find MINT ones, because the peg holes get all bent up in the wide pegs they use.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

I heard these are everywhere now in Orlando. I'm sure the outlets will be packed with them after the Holidays.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Chuck View Post
    They probably don’t have it in hand. Especially the ones that say “more than 24 available!” I bet they just list it, and then go pick them up at Disney Springs once you’ve paid for them. They probably wait until they have a reasonable amount ordered, and then drive over and grab them.
    i will tell you, it’s hard to find MINT ones, because the peg holes get all bent up in the wide pegs they use.
    well in that case they should disclose that in the listing otherwise, they run risk of a) not receiving positive feedback and b) item not being received by ebay eta which then qualifies sale for a dispute claim. This seller claimed on tues to "pack item up later tonight" but only printed shipping label late Friday night and thus it still doesn't show in usps possession. Tomorrow is the begining of eBay's eta range and I used ebay bucks that will expire in few days if I have to get a refund, I may loose those ebay bucks.
    Normally, I am cautious w/ those with “more than 24 available!” just for above reasons but I was using my phone and listings can be abbreviated some and afterwards, I don't think I purchased from the listing/seller I preferred. I really don't like eBay on my mobile

So here I am, 10 days after initial purchase and 5 w/ a useless tracking number. Of course ebay won't do anything until Friday, the final ebay estimated arrival date based on when seller printed a bogus shipping label. Well it may actually sat or Monday given the weekend, before I can file a claim and report this scumbag. This seller won't even respond to any emails. I wonder if printing off shopping labels and not giving USPS the packages constitute mail fraud because I'm sure I'm not the 1st buyer to succumb to his/her shenanigans.

So here I am, 10 days after initial purchase and 5 w/ a useless tracking number. Of course ebay won't do anything until Friday, the final ebay estimated arrival date based on when seller printed a bogus shipping label. Well it may actually sat or Monday given the weekend, before I can file a claim and report this scumbag. This seller won't even respond to any emails. I wonder if printing off shopping labels and not giving USPS the packages constitute mail fraud because I'm sure I'm not the 1st buyer to succumb to his/her shenanigans.
    I have had this happen far to many times. Unfortunately a lot of sellers have set it up so that when payment is made, a tracking # and shipping label are automatically generated. Understandable as it makes selling a little easier, but not all of them are quick to actually drop it off (or have picked up) with USPS. In these cases this is what I have done that has always worked in my favor.

Look at the original listing and make sure it doesn’t say pre-order, or anything saying a delay in shipping. That also includes where the shipping charge is shown as sometimes it will state more than the normal time. If the seller noted
    ’In Hand’ or will ship once payment is made, then contact them and POLITELY inquire when it will in fact ship, or if it has if they can provide a tracking # to verify. Don’t be afraid to tell them you had expected to receive it already, and that if it in fact hasn’t shipped that you want to cancel and get a refund. This will usually get a response. If none after 24 hours, send another request to have eBay resolve it. When they see you have contacted the seller in good faith and have not received a reply, they will usually make a decision very quick.

Now unfortunately it doesn’t do much to prevent the seller from doing it again since you cannot leave feedback for a cancelled transaction. There have been a few times when I left feedback before receiving anything to note these type of sellers. Some definitely become irrate and will flat out lie and become belligerent. Just always take the high road and don’t make it personal and it will almost guaranteed come out in your favor.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Wish I would’ve saw this, I would have offered to pickup a couple for you today while I was there. We are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow night (Friday 11/2). If you want to message me, I can try and help you out.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Picked up two for a friend. These are everywhere now.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Emperor's Hand

•    
    I saw plenty of these as well when I was there this past weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast