Thread: Batwoman - TV show

Batwoman - TV show

Looks like we'll be see a Batwoman show in the near future (2019), she's set to have her debut in a cross over avent with Arrow, Supergirl and the Flash on the CW in December. Batwoman will be played by Ruby Rose:

I'm well behind on the DC shows but this looks pretty good to me.

I'm curious to see how this show plays out. Wondering if they will do something similar to Supergirl and have a actor pop in from time to time to play Batman similar to the Superman character in Supergirl
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

If they wait til season 2, would be awesome if they got the kid who played Bruce in Gotham to be Batman for this show. He'd be fully adult by then.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Yeah, that would be cool. But that's Fox, not CW. lol
    So there'd be no crossover scenario possible there. And if that's the case, you might as well just hire someone else. Because I don't think they would let him pull double duty on two shows from two different networks.

I had actually heard about Batwoman news a awhile back, and at first thought it was cool news. Then after reading up on it more, I'm not so sure. Considering what they have planned for character. And while I'm not opposed to having Female Superhero shows, I'm getting the feeling that's all we're going to have one day soon. I already see it seeping into the other shows, and how they're becoming all Female focus. No that's it's a bad thing, just overly done and too obvious.

That aside, I'm not sure why they're going with one of the more violent Heroes. She is the one who wields firearms and kills after all. She definitely isn't going to get along with Supergirl! So I imagine she'll have more of a tie-in with Arrow, being similar archetypes. They could have easily gone with other characters that fits in a little more with the current CW Heroes. But we'll see.

I was looking forward to the Titans show, but it's apparently on subscription service now instead of TNT.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Yeah, that would be cool. But that's Fox, not CW. lol
    So there'd be no crossover scenario possible there. And if that's the case, you might as well just hire someone else. Because I don't think they would let him pull double duty on two shows from two different networks.
    Gotham's actually ending after this season (which doesn't even begin until early 2019!!!), so by the time a possible season 2 would begin, it just might be possible.

Arrowverse has been dropping Batman hints for years, so if you were to analyze all the comments, it hinted that Arrow at some point trained under Batman & knows who he is, but that would make him an older Batman, maybe he was Batman in the 90s even as early as the 80s, which could shoehorn in the Gotham series but that really is in its own alt verse with a mix of old & new tech.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

While watching the crossover, it did feel they they were trying to build a larger universe. The awkward moment was when Kara tried to be chummy with Kate like they are gonna be bast friends. i thought to myself, how is goody two-shoes going to feel when she find out how Kate Kane does things?

The part i really like was that we finally got a nod to Diggle being a GL from an Alternate Flash! Also the possibilities of seeing a GL in action in Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    As well as other seemingly forbidden characters. Maybe the this new series will take the place of Arrow, as I'm pretty much done with that show.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback