Thread: WTB: Jurassic World Legacy Collection

WTB: Jurassic World Legacy Collection

Hey folks.

I know I'm probably pi$$ing in the wind, but...

My kid is after any and all of the recent Mattel Jurassic World Legacy Collection toys. We've been able to find many, but two in particular have continued to elude us: the Spinosaurus and Ian Malcolm (Target exclusives, I think). The secondary (read: scalper) prices for the Spinosaurus are near-criminal. If ANY of my fellow collectors and/or scalper-haters happen upon the Spinosaurus I will gladly pay retail price, shipping cost, plus a reasonable finders fee. I swear on my life I'm not looking to flip the @#$% thing. I just want my kid to have it.

Thanks y'all.
    Darth Vader was amazed to discover that when Fett said "As you wish" what he meant was "I love you."

My Feedback

Ian will be tough. You can find him at target, but its a very hard piece to find, almost like Dr Sattler. The Roarivore version in blue or the Chompin version selling at $90?
    Last edited by mec; 11-13-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mec View Post
    Ian will be tough. You can find him at target, but its a very hard piece to find, almost like Dr Sattler. The Roarivore version in blue or the Chompin version selling at $90?
    Dude, I never saw Sattler. I did see Ian the other day, but neglected to grab him.
    Star Wars fanfiction author. Original characters (soldiers, pilots, etc.) are my specialty.

Imperial by nature, Rebel at heart.

A few few weeks ago I spotted Ellie and Ian Malcolm at one Target.

Quote Originally Posted by tierneygreen View Post
    Hey folks.

I know I'm probably pi$$ing in the wind, but...

My kid is after any and all of the recent Mattel Jurassic World Legacy Collection toys. We've been able to find many, but two in particular have continued to elude us: the Spinosaurus and Ian Malcolm (Target exclusives, I think). The secondary (read: scalper) prices for the Spinosaurus are near-criminal. If ANY of my fellow collectors and/or scalper-haters happen upon the Spinosaurus I will gladly pay retail price, shipping cost, plus a reasonable finders fee. I swear on my life I'm not looking to flip the @#$% thing. I just want my kid to have it.

Thanks y'all.