Thread: Boshek

Boshek

https://forum.rebelscum.com/photogal...P101000262.JPG

I've done some work on some older figures like Boshek and gave him some better articulation. Arms are from the 30th Anniversary Death Star Trooper, legs are from a Darth Maul I think. Dremelled out sockets at the shoulders and gave him a ball jointed neck.
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-14-2018 at 07:18 PM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

The first link goes to the pic, but the second pic goes back out to the forum page.
    I'm not sure how you are trying to link your pics. What I do is when I create a post/reply, I click on the 'My Photos' button on the bottom left of the reply box, and when I select my pic from my photos, I use the link option 'Thumbnail, linked to original' where it says 'Insert What?'.
    This shows the thumbnail pic which is good because it doesn't overpower people with slower computers who don't want a load of full size pics automatically loading. Anyone who wants to see more detail can click on the pic to expand it.
    I don't know if this is what you are trying or not. I've never used the 'Insert Image' icon at the top of the reply box. But if that is what you are trying, you may be copying or typing in the wrong URL info, which is why you are going out to the forum menu.

Another thing I have found, and it's been a while since I've posted pics so I can't remember it exactly, but there used to be some sort of error or difficulty in trying to edit a post or reply, and trying to used the My Photos feature during the edit. Almost like, the first time you are posting a reply or post, you can use it to add pics. But if you post the reply, then try to go back in and edit it and add more pics, that may not work properly.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

I've just removed the thumbnail, I used to post in years past without any real problems. I have tried dozens of permutations in trying to get something...ANYTHING .... to work smoothly and get photos posted. After a lot of observation, I am convinced that the autosave "feature" is causing problems. Keystrokes are missed at an alarming rate. All kinds of issues occur here. Typing is obnoxiously difficult. Tedious and slow. Cursor appears to jump. Only here, no other websites. I believe that when there's real difficulty, people are less willing to take time to post. This board used to be much busier, much more dynamic. Thanks for the suggestions though.
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-15-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Here are some hopefully better pics...
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-18-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Awesome job!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Nice job on the Boshek , keep them coming
    Most wanted Figure: Cantina Baglady

Sweet custom Boshek. You'd think he would already be in the VC. :{
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J