Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bt-1 (BeeTee) - #88

He looks cool to me and I enjoyed his origin and the comic he debuted in.

But end of the day it's still an Astromech. The parts are pretty accurate to the Vader comic but the leg missile pods aren't located there but rather inside the body. He actually has thrusters in the comics.

Definitely will get him, curious to see if we get slter parts to hide the wespons

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Can't say I'm privy to attack astromechs, but from a more practical standpoint, I don't envy that droid's task of handling weapon's recoil and center-of-gravity considerations from carrying all that hardware. Just saying....
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

The gravity doesn't work the same in that galaxy. I mean ships will sink in space where there is no gravity. And they have sound in the vacuum of space!

It's silly and over the top, but I guess I can enjoy it. This guy saw POTF2 R5-D4 and said challenge accepted!

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    The gravity doesn't work the same in that galaxy.
    Even in our own universe it seems. If Disney create a movie back in 1979 in which a robot's tether is STRONGER than the pull of a "Black Hole", I suppose I'll have to believe everything they say. LOL

Anyway, I'm sure this, his counterpart and my Cyberdyne Systems T-700 will make a comfy trio!
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I know a little background of Dr. Aphra and her droids helping Vader but thats about it! STill looks cool and a definite want for me

Are those 'head pieces' detachable?

I wouldn't mind getting one of these without the extra parts.

Nah. Not for me.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    Nah. Not for me.
    Thank you for the very nice, adult comment about not being interested in a figure. I forsee these figures being ones that people are going to argue about like crazy when all you have to say is "Nah. Not for me."

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Thank you for the very nice, adult comment about not being interested in a figure. I forsee these figures being ones that people are going to argue about like crazy when all you have to say is "Nah. Not for me."
    Well, he could have also just said nothing. There are millions of items in the world I have no interest in buying - I could spend my entire life going around typing "Nah. Not for me." But to what effect?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast