Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bt-1 (BeeTee) - #88

I placed an order for Bee Tee and Aphra from Hasbro Pulse on the 4th. I got an order confirmation. Saturday morning, Fed Ex shows up and hands me a box from Pulse. It was Bee Tee and Aphra! Funny thing is when I checked the order on the Pulse website, it's showing as unfulfilled! I'm curious to see what the update will be tomorrow.

Just picked this guy from GS and I love this droid! Now the murder bots are complete with Dr. Aphra!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Opened one of the BT’s I got. I am very amazed by him. I do like the panels on the sides were you can take the weapons off and fit the panels on the sides of the head. Which begs the question how does all that stuff fit in that little droid head of his?

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Opened one of the BT’s I got. I am very amazed by him. I do like the panels on the sides were you can take the weapons off and fit the panels on the sides of the head. Which begs the question how does all that stuff fit in that little droid head of his?
    He has a loony toons portal in his head lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456