Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bt-1 (BeeTee) - #88

Quote Originally Posted by BCDX97 View Post
    Well, he could have also just said nothing. There are millions of items in the world I have no interest in buying - I could spend my entire life going around typing "Nah. Not for me." But to what effect?
    True, but it is a forum, so responses to threads are what keeps the conversation going and gives us something to discuss.

(Not knocking anyone, just saying).
    MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Even in our own universe it seems. If Disney create a movie back in 1979 in which a robot's tether is STRONGER than the pull of a "Black Hole", I suppose I'll have to believe everything they say. LOL

Anyway, I'm sure this, his counterpart and my Cyberdyne Systems T-700 will make a comfy trio!
    speaking of mixing 6" lines...i havent bought anything other than star wars yet, but I saw the John Wick and John Wick 2 action figures from SH Figuarts and he looks like he could be an interesting character for the cantina...sitting alone at the bar with a wide berth on either side and a pencil on the counter...A PENCIL!

since Hasbro can't seem to get more than one cantina alien out of what, over 200 figures produced so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    True, but it is a forum, so responses to threads are what keeps the conversation going and gives us something to discuss.

(Not knocking anyone, just saying).
    Yeah live an let live 'ight?

As long as someone isn't spamming every thread with empty comments, everyone should be able to get away with a throwaway comment every now and then (imo of course because I am saying (typing?) it lol)

Is that the good Doctor's hair dryer attached to the right side of his head?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

So annoyed that Hasbro cheaped out at the last second and stuck with the old, puny, astromech body, even after Steve said they had developed a larger, more accurately proportioned body for this release. In fact, the prototype image at the top of this thread shows that corrected body! I guess some dope at Hasbro decided they wanted continuity with their astromechs released so far, as opposed to finally giving us a better one. And in case anybody needs a reminder of just how inaccurate the body is, here's my annual comparison to the Bandai model kit, which isn't only a more accurate sculpt, it's also accurately scaled to the 6" figures.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    So annoyed that Hasbro cheaped out at the last second and stuck with the old, puny, astromech body, even after Steve said they had developed a larger, more accurately proportioned body for this release. In fact, the prototype image at the top of this thread shows that corrected body! I guess some dope at Hasbro decided they wanted continuity with their astromechs released so far, as opposed to finally giving us a better one. And in case anybody needs a reminder of just how inaccurate the body is, here's my annual comparison to the Bandai model kit, which isn't only a more accurate sculpt, it's also accurately scaled to the 6" figures.
    It's really the only reason I only got R2-D2 from the 40th series. I have no desire to get any other astromechs from the BS line. I'll look to other options like the Bandai kits, SH Figurarts, Mafex, etc. Heck I've even bought some of the Disney die-cast line even though they are oversized I think. I'd prefer oversized than under.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    So annoyed that Hasbro cheaped out at the last second and stuck with the old, puny, astromech body, even after Steve said they had developed a larger, more accurately proportioned body for this release.
    Are there any reviews of it already? Or how do you know this?
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Unless they're offering a droid buyback program I'm not really interested in rebuying 200+ dollars of Astromech droids.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast