Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bt-1 - #**

Quote Originally Posted by BCDX97 View Post
    Well, he could have also just said nothing. There are millions of items in the world I have no interest in buying - I could spend my entire life going around typing "Nah. Not for me." But to what effect?
    True, but it is a forum, so responses to threads are what keeps the conversation going and gives us something to discuss.

(Not knocking anyone, just saying).
    MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Even in our own universe it seems. If Disney create a movie back in 1979 in which a robot's tether is STRONGER than the pull of a "Black Hole", I suppose I'll have to believe everything they say. LOL

Anyway, I'm sure this, his counterpart and my Cyberdyne Systems T-700 will make a comfy trio!
    speaking of mixing 6" lines...i havent bought anything other than star wars yet, but I saw the John Wick and John Wick 2 action figures from SH Figuarts and he looks like he could be an interesting character for the cantina...sitting alone at the bar with a wide berth on either side and a pencil on the counter...A PENCIL!

since Hasbro can't seem to get more than one cantina alien out of what, over 200 figures produced so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    True, but it is a forum, so responses to threads are what keeps the conversation going and gives us something to discuss.

(Not knocking anyone, just saying).
    Yeah live an let live 'ight?

As long as someone isn't spamming every thread with empty comments, everyone should be able to get away with a throwaway comment every now and then (imo of course because I am saying (typing?) it lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12