Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 0-0-0 - #89

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    I'll definitely get 000, but just keep the normal hands on.
    Still feel the same. Have one pre-ordered - never heard of this character until they announced it.

I think it looks pretty cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    Didn’t think Hasbro would make a 6” 0-0-0, so I did a custom using some 4-lom and 3PO

Reorganized my image library & it broke the picture link. My custom 0-0-0

"May the Funk be with You!"

Despite having the case on pre-order I couldn't leave the one at GameStop yesterday.

Just discovered the legs are easily removable at the thigh cut now. Guessing they're just preparing for a Bespin removable limb 3PO? The arms remove too but required a more force.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Despite having the case on pre-order I couldn't leave the one at GameStop yesterday.
    I had one pre-ordered with Hasbro Pulse but walked into a GameStop yesterday and he was there so picked him up and cancelled the Pulse pre-order.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post

Just discovered the legs are easily removable at the thigh cut now. Guessing they're just preparing for a Bespin removable limb 3PO? The arms remove too but required a more force.
    Hmm...that's interesting. Not interesting enough for me to want one of these, but interesting that they might be preparing for ESB 3-P0.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I'm almost betting he'll be on a vintage card next year.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Yeah, I'm betting the same and it got me wondering what other figures they'll do. I'd bet Lando, since he could use a Photoreal update. But who else? Maybe Hoth Han with the brown coat, since that was an exclusive. Obviously Bespin Luke with Photoreal, and I imagine they'll re-release the Snowtrooper (maybe with less tan coloring). I don't see them doing Yoda or IG-88 since they just re-released them in the Archive line, although they *might* still do Yoda. General Veers I could see them re-issuing as well.

As for new figures - I'd guess Hoth Rebel Soldier and maybe 2-1B?

Quote Originally Posted by PoeGhostal View Post
    Yeah, I'm betting the same and it got me wondering what other figures they'll do. I'd bet Lando, since he could use a Photoreal update. But who else? Maybe Hoth Han with the brown coat, since that was an exclusive. Obviously Bespin Luke with Photoreal, and I imagine they'll re-release the Snowtrooper (maybe with less tan coloring). I don't see them doing Yoda or IG-88 since they just re-released them in the Archive line, although they *might* still do Yoda. General Veers I could see them re-issuing as well.

As for new figures - I'd guess Hoth Rebel Soldier and maybe 2-1B?
    It's pretty much verified that Lobot is coming since he won that fan poll.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK1981 View Post
    It's pretty much verified that Lobot is coming since he won that fan poll.

Lobot didn't win. Luke Skyalker (Dagobah) did.

That said Lobot was a contender in third place. I think it's likely we will get him soon. Here is a link to the results on Hasbro's instegram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMN4qVl...ource=ig_embed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast