Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0-0-0 - #**

I wish they re-made an OTC 3PO using the new arms first before tackling this one.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I'll definitely get 000, but just keep the normal hands on.

Threepio Scissorhands.

Thats a hard no for me.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    Threepio Scissorhands.

Thats a hard no for me.
    This ^^^^^
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

"Triple Zero" pretty much perfectly expresses my amount of interest in this guy... although I may nab him just to nab him. I'm weird.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    "Triple Zero" pretty much perfectly expresses my amount of interest in this guy... although I may nab him just to nab him. I'm weird.
    Koosh, I know you want to replay Auralnauts' 3PO with this figure in hand, don't lie
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Dang it, you caught me...

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Lieutenant Commander Strobeeone's Avatar

Didn’t think Hasbro would make a 6” 0-0-0, so I did a custom using some 4-lom and 3PO

"May the Funk be with You!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12