Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Aphra - #87

Lots of possibilities with this figure, in regards to customizing - the helmet and vest is removable they said. And I actually like the her comic - well, most of it. I will be getting her.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

She actually looks to reuse Jainas upper and lower torso and even the legs spare the right thigh.

Surprised since this line hardly reuses anything.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Surprised since this line hardly reuses anything.
    Hardly, yes....but depending on who it's used on....profoundly (in my opinion), e.g. Veers.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

While Veers should be taller it makes sense thier uniforms are well, uniform.

They're just taking liberties since they're comic and Legends characters were accuracy is much more undefined. It honestly doesn't bother me any on Aphra but if we get more comic characters and such unfitting reuse could get annoying. But if it means fans get a figure they other wise wouldn't I feel most would be okay with the compromise.

Now I know this ain't for everyone but I'd dig a IG-90 and Krrsantan from the Vader/Aphra comics. Very easy repaints and retools.

Not trying to start Sequel hate but they're not sticking with me like Solo and RO. Reading the Vader comic was refreshing to have new media that didn't strike many qualms with me and I genuinely enjoyed it. I want new SW media, guess the ST just ain't it for me.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I'm an Aphra fan, so I'll have to get this for my collection. Looks good.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I want her! Such a good back story with Vader

They're just taking liberties since they're comic and Legends characters were accuracy is much more undefined. It honestly doesn't bother me any on Aphra but if we get more comic characters and such unfitting reuse could get annoying. But if it means fans get a figure they other wise wouldn't I feel most would be okay with the compromise.

Now I know this ain't for everyone but I'd dig a IG-90 and Krrsantan from the Vader/Aphra comics. Very easy repaints and retools.

Not trying to start Sequel hate but they're not sticking with me like Solo and RO. Reading the Vader comic was refreshing to have new media that didn't strike many qualms with me and I genuinely enjoyed it. I want new SW media, guess the ST just ain't it for me.

Dont forget Snoova and Zaalbar too!

She'll display nicely with Vader as well.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

These would be amazing! I love the comics so easy purchase for me

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast