Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Aphra - #87

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    Actually, I've searched them on Youtube and there are several series or continuations of someone reading or acting out the comic through video. It's actually quiet nice! This would be a part of Darth Vader's comic and here is the link to the first part - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kSLCUSTF_Y
    Thanks for the info and the link. So, these are not audiobooks you can download from itunes or Amazon, then?
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Thanks for the info and the link. So, these are not audiobooks you can download from itunes or Amazon, then?
    T

If so, it could be listed differently in itunes or Amazon. I like listening to these on Youtube.com

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    If so, it could be listed differently in itunes or Amazon. I like listening to these on Youtube.com
    I checked them out on Youtube. Nicely done. Thanks for the tip!!

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I checked them out on Youtube. Nicely done. Thanks for the tip!!

Anytime! There is more out there as well for like Maul and Vader as well that are just as good.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->

Just found out that this figure isn't getting a UK release which sucks. Etailers got some import stock, but after that sold out that was that.

Hasbro UK isn't bringing her wave over because of it's proximity to TFF.

Typical. Just when I got into the character late!

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    Just found out that this figure isn't getting a UK release which sucks. Etailers got some import stock, but after that sold out that was that.

Hasbro UK isn't bringing her wave over because of it's proximity to TFF.

Typical. Just when I got into the character late!
    Stuff like that happens here in germany as well. Hasbro gets behind and then when a new film comes, they just cancel stuff that was slated to come out here and that's that.
    S

Is she still fairly common in the states? I'd be eternally greatful if some one was willing to send one over to the UK. (Loose, obviously, as it would save a fortune on shipping and not get slapped by customs)
    anyone able to help a fella out?

Is she still fairly common in the states? I'd be eternally greatful if some one was willing to send one over to the UK. (Loose, obviously, as it would save a fortune on shipping and not get slapped by customs)

IN my state, I never seen in any store except Gamestop. No Walmarts, Target no nothing. GameStop only! Cost is $22.99 USD plus tax for her.

My Feedback ->

That's a perfectly reasonable price, although I've no idea how the tax is worked out! I should imagine if the figure was opened and put in something much smaller the shipping shouldn't be too awful...

In my area she is hard to find. As was mentioned she has been found at Gamestops for the most part. However, she is also at Disney stores as well.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast