Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Aphra - #87

I think that hat in the comics looks OK, but on the figure it just looks odd and out of place. I'll be displaying mine sans hat when I get one eventually. I'm curious if the hat fits on any other figures and how it might look.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    How do you photo real a character that doesn't have a real face for reference?
    I don't know how they did it, but it works really well on the Ezra figure. So I'm sure it will turn out fine on this figure as well.

Fantastic figure. Though I wish her pants were sculpted like the 3.75 version

She and Triple Zero are supposed to come tomorrow. Paid 5 buck more than retail but she's my favorite star wars character not named Darth Vader.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

The chemistry between Dr. Aphra and Vader is something mysterious I feel, but it works out. The dark or morbid comedy from Triple 0 is welcomed to make everything complete.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    Doctor Aphra

Hasbro should employ you for their pre release images. You can make a piece of s**t look like solid gold. ( not referring to Aphra with the poop comment there, just the fantastic quality of the photos,)

I wish TVC version had gone with this outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    Hasbro should employ you for their pre release images. You can make a piece of s**t look like solid gold. ( not referring to Aphra with the poop comment there, just the fantastic quality of the photos,)
    LOL I wish. Thanks!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast