Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look what I just got!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBantha View Post
    Hows the view on your high horse. Funny how I don't see you calling other members names over selling MR items at market prices. I'd suggest you mind your own business.
    This is an idiotic comment and rather unbecoming towards a long standing and respected member of our community. Grow up!
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 10-27-2018 at 02:28 AM.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Hows the view on your high horse. Funny how I don't see you calling other members names over selling MR items at market prices. I'd suggest you mind your own business.
    Angry much dude? Years ago you'd have been called by other members too, but unfortunately Rebelscum is just a shadow of what it was. So you get this helmet directly from EFX for $800, start a new thread and gloat about it, and then a few days later you put it up for sale for $2000. Yeah, you definitely are pillar of the collecting community...
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Angry much dude? Years ago you'd have been called by other members too, but unfortunately Rebelscum is just a shadow of what it was. So you get this helmet directly from EFX for $800, start a new thread and gloat about it, and then a few days later you put it up for sale for $2000. Yeah, you definitely are pillar of the collecting community...
    Agreed again, by the Shadow too.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
    This is an idiotic comment and rather unbecoming towards a long standing and respected member of our community. Grow up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Agreed again, by the Shadow too.
    Having been on Rebelscum years ago, I agree it is a shadow of what it once was. Too bad it's now populated by *******s such as you guys. You're the ones who need to grow up.
    Now go ahead and make your crap comments, I'm done with this board.

Having been on Rebelscum years ago, I agree it is a shadow of what it once was. Too bad it's now populated by *******s such as you guys. You're the ones who need to grow up.
    Now go ahead and make your crap comments, I'm done with this board.
    You won't be missed, have a nice weekend!

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

You won't be missed, have a nice weekend!

This made my Monday!! Big Ace Ventura fan so I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. I am in total agreement with you Sergiu. That Banta PooDoo will not be missed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123