Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespin Torture Room

Bespin Torture Room

So it's been a while since I've posted any work I've done but it's time to share. As has become a standard operating procedure, this dio was started with Daigo Bah's in mind for inspiration. I've gotten the basics laid out and need to get on with finishing. I used wood and thin sheets of styrene instead of foamcore. It takes a while to crank out stuff using those sorts of materials and I really wish I worked quicker, so please pardon me if it takes a little time before I'm finished.

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Rebelscum, you make posting photos (as well as the general slowness that autosave causes) a nightmare.....

Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-12-2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: added photo
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Quote Originally Posted by yodashizzle View Post
    So it's been a while since I've posted any work I've done but it's time to share. As has become a standard operating procedure, this dio was started with Daigo Bah's in mind for inspiration. I've gotten the basics laid out and need to get on with finishing. I used wood and thin sheets of styrene instead of foamcore. It takes a while to crank out stuff using those sorts of materials and I really wish I worked quicker, so please pardon me if it takes a little time before I'm finished.

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Rebelscum, you make posting photos (as well as the general slowness that autosave causes) a nightmare.....

Best Bespin Torture Room I've seen today! And by your agonized cries, it appears to be fully operational.
    Last edited by Darth_Sceptaurus; 10-10-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

" what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Well it looks cool so far, from what I can tell. Unfortunately the thumbnail links back to the forum main page for some reason... Have you tried postimage? It's free and you can post full-size images.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Unfortunately the thumbnail links back to the forum main page for some reason.
    That's what I was just coming in to say about both pics.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Sorry about that. I can't seem to fix it either. There is an element of totally unnecessary difficulty here on this website. PMing, posting photos, the autosave making typing a headache....all waaaaaaaaay too prone to problems. Can't do simple things.

Just started the complicated ceiling. Guys, I apologize. I've tried and tried. To see the photos you may have to view them in my gallery.
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-12-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Looks fantastic! Sorry I missed this earlier. Hopefully my PM response solves it; try it that way, it always works for me
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

https://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/001646.JPG

Thanks, DB.

Here's another attempt at posting pics...
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-14-2018 at 12:59 PM.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/photogal...ium/001646.JPG

Apparantly there are still issues...
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-14-2018 at 01:03 PM.

The links work. Great job so far on the TC dio

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast