Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bespin Torture Room

That red is so juicy.

Is the torture room the same room that Han and Chewie are in later? The one with the bed that came out of the wall? Are they the same shape/design and will this diorama be able to be both rooms? :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Indeed it is the same room!

Grubbied up the walls, got the back control room finished, and added the black seats. Also removed the upper straps on the torture device and gave Han wrist restraints. Thanks to Daigo-Bah for the Han figure, only needed a 5-POA for this.

Now I need to get the support posts finished and I'm calling it done.
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-24-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Excellent work on the paneling! Looks just like the real thing. Also, cool to see how well that Saga Legends Han Solo fits into the torture device.

Turned out perfect. Next You should do the Death Star torture room scene with Vader/Leia and that scary black probe droid with all the needles.

Thanks T-Spot,and DagobahDweller! Got the support beams finished. This one can also display the scene after Han is tortured when Lando explains that Luke is Vader's target...

Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-31-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

That turned out great. Love the roof pattern and wall panels.
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

Oh the beams look cool. Do the beds extend out? If not have you thought of a bed that slips over that piece? :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Excellent job!
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by yodashizzle View Post
    Indeed it is the same room!
    Thanks to Daigo-Bah for the Han figure, only needed a 5-POA for this.
    Haha, I didn't even make the connection that he would be for this dio . It came out so beautifully, well-done! Looks more solid than mine for sure!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Amazing work, well done, Sir!
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast