Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bespin Torture Room

Let's see:

Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 10-14-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Yeah, shizz- go to your pic with the link, then right click your pic (or even just right click the one I posted; you may have to "view image info"). Highlight the address location of the pic, right click, and copy. Then in your thread post, put [IMG] the address with no spaces then [/IMG] and it will show up full size!
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 10-14-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

It looks great so far. I like the skylight, can't wait to see more!

That looks great so far!

Thanks guys. Daigo Bah? You are the man. I need to dirty up the corrugated walls, wish I'd made the doorway a little wider after rewatching the scene. Gonna search for greeblies for the control room next.
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-15-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Got some more done...

I used popsicle sticks to do the slats. MMmmmm....tasty watermelon popsicles...
    Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-18-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Looks yummy!

Great ceiling pattern!

Ah yes, Lando's "pleasure" dungeon. :{J

(the diorama looks great.)
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Much obliged for the comments! Made a little progress with a repaint. Went with a satin cranberry color. Finished the ceiling pattern and got started on the walls for the white control room in the back area. Now I gotta do the posts and seats on the walls. I'm about 70 percent there I think...

Last edited by yodashizzle; 10-21-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast