Thread: Jumbo Leia in Bespin Gown

She looks great!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Excellent. I'll pick it up from a third party reseller, where I won't have to pay taxes, exorbitant shipping and buy it at a lower price the company who makes it. All which are still mind boggling!
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    Excellent. I'll pick it up from a third party reseller, where I won't have to pay taxes, exorbitant shipping and buy it at a lower price the company who makes it. All which are still mind boggling!
    Lol. I used my $25 reward points - that I seem to have built up - and it still came out to almost $70. Ughhh

Dunno about great. Kinda reminds me of Odo from Star Trek. Yeah it's a faithful reproduction, but it's just not that thrilling of a figure so I can't get jazzed about it.
    "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.

I'm impressed with the cape. The face will hopefully look better in the actual version. All they really need to do is make the eye dots larger.