Thread: FS: Darth Vader Helmet & Costume Parts

Cool FS: Darth Vader Helmet & Costume Parts

Hello RS members - long time no see. It seems like a lifetime ago that I have been here, but am happy to see many of the same members lurking around. I have a few remaining jewels in my Star Wars prop collection that I need to sell. Please PM me with any questions. These items are in great condition and been part of a Vader lifesize display in my collection room only - never worn. These are not cheap prop parts but the real deal for a more serious collector/prop enthusiast.

For Sale:

Don Post Deluxe Darth Vader Helmet (limited fiberglass version):
    Professionally painted by Richie's Armor with alum. billet upgrades, mesh, and dark eye lenses (ESB version). All custom work done by Richie's Armor and professionally done. There is no paperwork or helmet plaque by Don Post, as it was removed for the custom paint job a few years ago and I never kept up with it. Price $750 plus shipping (USA only please). This is a steal of a deal and I am taking a loss. Paint job and upgrades alone were over $300.

Vader Leather Codpiece: $135 + shipping. Real leather and excellent craftsmanship.

Vader Fiberglass Chest box with working electronics: $199 + shipping. Very nice.

Vader Fiberglass Shin Guards: $99 for the pair + shipping. Jet black and shiny.

Vader Fiberglass Chest and Shoulder armor: $175 + shipping. Jet black and shiny.

Vader leather belt with electronic boxes with saber clip: $199 + shipping. Very nice.

Vader WOOL cape with satin inseam and leather neck piece with authentic black chain included. The real deal & custom made by a talented seamstress. $285 shipped

Vader leather gloves: $50 shipped

PM me if interested or want some quick photos (send your email address). Would make an awesome Halloween costume or life-size display piece. I have enjoyed having mine in my collection, but I am moving on and adopting out my favorite Vader collectible to a new home. Thanks for looking.

What size of body would this fit?

Hello - I sent a message.

Thanks!