Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Rocket Trooper (GameStop)

Imperial Rocket Trooper (GameStop)

And here's the Jet Trooper (another Gamestop exclusive apparently):

There are also official pics of Aphra and her two droids. I know some people are crazy over these, but I am glad that there are at least three figures I won't have to track down.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The biggest news are those stands. Please sell them separately

No they need a reason to charge $5 more.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Jet trooper looks good. Only nitpick is the small missing yellow paint patch on the lower lip of the mouth vocoder and the ribbed air hoses. And the black area at the base of the helmet, between the air hose attachments, shouldn't really be blackened at all unlike the regular stormtrooper helmets.

A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Broem View Post
    No they need a reason to charge $5 more.
    Except the prices are still 19.99...

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I buy the vintage protech stands for my 6" figs....they work really good for most figs. I sometimes have to melt the peg to make it a bit "bigger" and also I bought several protech Modern stands to account for some of those figs that require a smaller diameter peg. These included stands should help some, but I have about 20 of the vintage and 6 of the modern protechs that should hold me over for a year or so. (cost is about 60 cents a piece or so) I get them on Ebay.

These stands look OK for that dynamic/running poses on those figures but seems a bit awkward in presentation for the static/standing poses....don't recall Luke ever running away from the dianoga with the exception of Chewie. I'll just stick to Protech, quite honestly. Besides, I'm not really privy to these 'Cinderella glass slipper' feet support.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by GodParticle View Post
    The biggest news are those stands. Please sell them separately
    They said they'd start off with including them in the exclusives
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I guess the stands are cool and all, but I would prefer that extra money and plastic be put into the extra accessories we were supposed to be getting in this line like with the first wave. I realize of course it's much cheaper for them to throw in the same stand with every figure rather than investing the tooling costs to make additional accessories and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    These stands look OK for that dynamic/running poses on those figures but seems a bit awkward in presentation for the static/standing poses....don't recall Luke ever running away from the dianoga with the exception of Chewie. I'll just stick to Protech, quite honestly. Besides, I'm not really privy to these 'Cinderella glass slipper' feet support.
    Also, why a "glass slipper" stand when each figure already has peg holes in their feet?

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast