Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Imperial Rocket Trooper (GameStop)

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    For anyone in the UK/Europe this figure is now available to pre-order at Star Action Figures:
    https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/...ettrooper.html
    Got my pre-order in! Excellent price compared to the previous exclusives!

Got one in too. Thanks for the heads up DeltaSquadSev11.

Pre-order placed--thanks!

I'll get at least one of these for now. Thanks for the preorder link!!

Also put in my preorder to the UK - there are more options than one, but I went with staractionfigures. Been bying from them a "few" times before
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Also put in my preorder to the UK - there are more options than one, but I went with staractionfigures. Been bying from them a "few" times before
    I've never once had a figure that wasn't mint in box from SAF. Their packing is exceptional! Now they are getting stock directly from Hasbro UK their prices are great too

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    I've never once had a figure that wasn't mint in box from SAF. Their packing is exceptional! Now they are getting stock directly from Hasbro UK their prices are great too
    He did voice his grievances on Hasbro Pulses instagram, and was in talks with them after, which seemingly paid off yes
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789