Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Rocket Trooper (GameStop)

I wonder why they gave us a commander and not a regular trooper. Do you think we'll get the regular trooper in the main line later down the line? It'd be an easy repaint/repack.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    I wonder why they gave us a commander and not a regular trooper. Do you think we'll get the regular trooper in the main line later down the line? It'd be an easy repaint/repack.
    I was thinking it's because of the BF2 game. I believe the rocket trooper has the ecxact same deco.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

I believed this one is based on the SW Rebels appearance, including the rifle/blaster, from the last season episode 1

I'm waiting for this trooper to drop in price to by at least 3 more! I know theres 4 at my lovel GS that hadn't move since March!

Hello! Im Triple-Zero and Im looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Coz View Post
    On sale $5.00
    I tried placing an order for pickup and it was cancelled by the store not 10 minutes later. Very strange.

Anyhow, it sorta makes you wonder about the future of the line in brick and mortar stores when they're letting recent figs go for $5 and $7.

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    I tried placing an order for pickup and it was cancelled by the store not 10 minutes later. Very strange.
    That usually means they looked for the figures in store to physically put them hold but could not find them.

Anyhow, it sorta makes you wonder about the future of the line in brick and mortar stores when they're letting recent figs go for $5 and $7.
    I ordered the trooper at one store, and other figures from 2 other stores nearby. All were cancelled. I tried at other stores and instead of purchasing online, I just ordered pickup and pay there. That way the stock is confirmed before you actually pay. Kind of a pain to have orders cancelled if I have to wait for the money to get back on my card.

Wish id known i saw a few today.

The website showed my local store as having them in stock. I wanted two, but it wouldn't give me the option to add more than one. So I put one on hold, then submitted another request. They called me half an hour before the store opened, and asked if I meant to reserve two. I said as long as you have two, I would like them both. Picked them up about two hours later.

I'm not worried about the future of the line. They have done this kind of clearance before. It usually happens before a movie, and they change sku numbers and such to make sure they get the newest assortments.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast