Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Trash Compactor (Target)

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    Wow, great likeness on this one - the photoreal tech is incredible. I guess I have to get Luke and Han!
    Ugh, I just remembered... the Han we saw was 3.75" scale, right? What the heck, Hasbro?!

I don't think I'll go out of my way for it by any means, but this would be a cool one to add to the Stormtrooper ranks for display purposes, even though there's a surprise under the helmet...

Yeah, as much as I am all about the OT figures, this is an easy pass.

I'll get it but this is a boring release... Not a reissue of the old one but a dirty wet hair version. This is incredibly niche even for OT collectors, it should have just been a two pack with a Han with some dirt and face printing. Does this mean we'll get a dianoga eventually?

I don't have a spot for a second Stormie Luke at this point, guess he'll chill with the Amazon and Disney Store veterans.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    it should have just been a two pack with a Han with some dirt and face printing.
    That's what I was hoping for!
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

So, will we be getting a 6" scale Dianoga? If not, this figure is kinda useless.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Luke: Stormtrooper - Death Star Escape is up for pre-order at Target with May delivery.

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-t...e/-/A-75661394

They must have only put a small amount up. This was sold out when I got up at 11 EST.

Honestly surprised since even I'm not thrilled over this one.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Right. That is probably why they made him an exclusive release. I might get him. But he is definitely not high on my list.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast