Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Trash Compactor (Target)

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post

I'm almost thinking sometime down the line, Hasbro could do a deluxe Centerpiece with a static Luke (fighting with dianoga) and an articulated Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise but with an improved headsculpt. Just an idea. But in the meantime, time to break this out I guess....

[IMG]http://alexeysmirnov1977.com/Images/Figures/Han_Solo_Unleashed__as_Stormtrooper__FC.jpg[/IMG]

I wonder what you describe would be a Black Series Centerpiece? Have Luke struggling with the Diangoa and then place Stormtrooper Han, Leia and Chewy around Luke in the Centerpiece. The only thing is, not sure what would be the lighting effect? Unless Han shooting at the magnetically sealed doors? or something else????

I forgot about the lighting effect. Yeah, the wall shots would make sense or perhaps at the dianoga, but I think the former is more dramatic.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

What about those lights above the door?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Lieutenant Commander SameJacket's Avatar

This figure looks awesome! Definitely picking this one up!

And I've got to say, this one is probably the best (pre-car accident) Mark Hamill likeness that the 6" BS line has done thus far. Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    I wonder what you describe would be a Black Series Centerpiece? Have Luke struggling with the Diangoa and then place Stormtrooper Han, Leia and Chewy around Luke in the Centerpiece. The only thing is, not sure what would be the lighting effect? Unless Han shooting at the magnetically sealed doors? or something else????
    Since they're in water from the knee down, a trash compactor centrepiece would be difficult to pull off, unless of course the base was coloured foam with small slits in it which would form back around the figures legs when you put them in, well that's the way I'd approach it if I were building one....

Any idea if this comes with a standard head?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12