Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Crait

Will this one also come with medical rope accessory?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Heres a photo with better lighting from the front page...the hair and beard still look dreadful compared to the NYCC image...

That's because they have inexplicably decided to add highlights. Highlights Luke did not even have in the film. His hair was dark brown the entire time. They also clearly photo printed the face. The problem is this looks absolutely horrible with bearded characters. The hair also appears to be a separate piece glued funny. And lastly, his right ear looks very large. I wish this wasn't the final product, but my fear is that it will be- awful highlights and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Will this one also come with medical rope accessory?
    LMAO though, to be fair, "medical rope" was classic GothicZartan. Schutzie, on the other hand,
    was
    quite fond of using the term "plastic doll toy" an awful lot. Hmmm...

***EDIT***
    Oh yeah, and I heard you have to choose to wait till this summer for this figure to come out, so if you don't choose to wait...I guess you can have this piece of crap now
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 02-28-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

For anyone in the UK/Europe Star Action Figures now has this figure up for pre-order:
    https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/5010993602551.html

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789