Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Crait

Got mine from Pulse. Paint on the head not too bad. Back of the hair is probably the worst area. Glad to have another Luke even if a bit underwhelming.
    If you make the quick and easy buck as Lord Scalper did, an agent of evil you will become.

Alright, this is getting F***ing ridiculous! I bookmarked this figure just a week ago on Walmart.com and he was only $12.99, today I check and he's $37.99 and only 1 left!
    Things really getting out of hand, IMO. It's time this kind of BS stays on ebay letgo or reddit whatever the case But now this shady practice has even seeped into Target's website...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Alright, this is getting F***ing ridiculous! I bookmarked this figure just a week ago on Walmart.com and he was only $12.99, today I check and he's $37.99 and only 1 left!
    Things really getting out of hand, IMO. It's time this kind of BS stays on ebay letgo or reddit whatever the case But now this shady practice has even seeped into Target's website...
    Target and walmart need to quit giving site space to the scalpers. If its not filled by the main store it has no business on your site.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728