Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Crait

Wow, the irony in that response. Schutzie was a name he used to post under, yet fervently denies doing so, despite having the same attitude and manner of posting. I was riffing off of what you were saying.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    Wow, the irony in that response. Schutzie was a name he used to post under, yet fervently denies doing so, despite having the same attitude and manner of posting. I was riffing off of what you were saying.
    That's what you get for trying to agree with somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post

Well, I'm going to do one of the rarest things that occurs on this board.
    My apologies for misunderstanding your response. When you mentioned this schutz thing on your post, I thought you were referring to me with that name, not the other guy.
    It seemed as though you were saying that I was intentionally not interested in finding out more about this cheap plastic and then throwing in that schutz thing.

And the irony of my response was not lost to me on my original post to you. I thought, this (my) response is kinda salty, but here I go.
    As I said, I misunderstood what you meant the way it was worded.
    Even though anyone and everyone has an ego on here, mine is not so I can't apologize for my error.

Cheers
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

No big, man. We're cool. Cheers!

Missed my chance, he's sold out on Pulse! TBH, i thought that I had already ordered him. But he doesn't show up under my history.
    Now the arduous hunt begins to try and find him in a retail unfriendly environment.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Godspeed, man. It's pretty dire these days.

Your only hope is likely eBay. Retail is empty until 3FF, and online store stocks are, I’m guessing, sold out for good. It’s scalpers or nothing...
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Missed my chance, he's sold out on Pulse! TBH, i thought that I had already ordered him. But he doesn't show up under my history.
    Now the arduous hunt begins to try and find him in a retail unfriendly environment.
    https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Star-Wa.../e4057as00.htm
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

i preordered with wal-mart and they're saying "shipment delayed". not sure whether to wait for it or try to get it from dork side...

Ooh, thanks Aayla'sMan! I totally forgot about Dorks, they've been so slim lately.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast