Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Crait

Im having "Crait" Luke as post Return of the Jedi/New Jedi Order/Crucible Jedi Master Luke figure.

Its a great looking figure but the ball joint thing for the head is odd and so is the torso which you can pop right off. Why Hasbro did that I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Im having "Crait" Luke as post Return of the Jedi/New Jedi Order/Crucible Jedi Master Luke figure.
    That's kind of my thinking too, which is also why I decided to give him a green lightsaber.

I saw the figure in hand at a convention over the weekend. The head sculpt could have been a lot better. I passed on him and got the other 4 from the wave he was in.

Got mine today. Headsculpts look good. I'll have to play around with him a bit and see what kinds of poses I can put him in.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I received two of them when I ordered the assortment. The hair as a separate piece was applied slightly differently in each and the paint application for his facial hair greatly varied too. Inconsistency in production could account for the different reactions this figure elicits.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    I received two of them when I ordered the assortment. The hair as a separate piece was applied slightly differently in each and the paint application for his facial hair greatly varied too. Inconsistency in production could account for the different reactions this figure elicits.
    Apparently, part of the new face print technology is having the hair a separate piece. "Crait" Luke has to be the most affected by this so far. I've seen many pics of the figure being completely inconsistent. It also doesn't help that he appears with black hair, and Hasbro STILL went with a dirty blonde/brown hair color. I have held off on getting this figure, because I know I will never see it in store, but also because getting it online, I have no control over what they send me.

I got mine today and..........it's pretty terrible in the face paint/print dept. I've got two different hairlines and one has misprinted eyes and the other has most of the beard and sideburns missing on the left side. That is pretty **** QC.

This is is why relying on Online is less than ideal, I wouldn't have picked up either if I'd ever seen these in a store.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    I got mine today and..........it's pretty terrible in the face paint/print dept. I've got two different hairlines and one has misprinted eyes and the other has most of the beard and sideburns missing on the left side. That is pretty **** QC.

This is is why relying on Online is less than ideal, I wouldn't have picked up either if I'd ever seen these in a store.
    I totally agree - I have, in some cases, resorted to eBay so I can see exact photos of what I am going to get. Even if I have to pay a bit more, I'd rather that than receive a wonky-eyed figure.

Can we also agree that the face printing on this Luke is pretty terrible in comparison to the face printing done on the new 3-pack Lukes? It's night and day, detail-wise. The Lukes I got had issues with eye positioning, but they looked far more lifelike than the eyes on Crait Luke.

What kind of plastic did they use on his arms and legs?
    So flimsy and bendy that it feels like the thin plastic used for his cloak.
    I've never had a figure be so weak in its plastic.

Wanted Crait Luke, not freakin' Gumby.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Well, "Crait" Jedi Master Luke is a great action figure but its made from weird rubbery plastic

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast