Thread: Savage world Thundercats

Savage world Thundercats

What does everyone think of this new line from Funko. I gotta say, Iím kinda interested.
    Anyone who helped fund me, please PM me.

I spotted them at GameStop. They are neat looking. Lion-o unfortunately looked like he lost a sword fight. One of his legs was detached and laying under the figure.

I might get a Slythe. Had they been 3.75 scale I would have bought them all.

this is one line that I seriously hopes tanks hard.... I would rather Funko finish off their current lines of figures instead of giving us a 1/2 A**ed series.... The ReAction line was a great line and great set of figures but they were never complete series (Goonies, Star Trek, Back to the Future, 66 Batman etc)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Well with a wave 2 already in the pipeline it seems like this line has a better chance of going the distance than the other thundercats lines. Also a wave 2 is something Funko never really offered in the reaction line. I might get these...it’d be especially cool if they gave us a thundertank. It’s possible, they made a savage world batcave.

Picked up wave 1. Liking these...so yeah...another line to collect. Ugh lol