Thread: Vintage AT-ST

Vintage AT-ST

I am very unsure where to post this as i cannot under vintage collection..
    I have an issue with an AT-ST with weak legs that no longer seem to hold the weight and i'm looking for tips to help, otherwise i'll have to get a make shift stand and i really don't want to block between its legs with a clumbersome stand as i put figures behind these for my display.

I don't know anything about the vintage Kenner one, but all of the re-releases seem to have difficulty standing up. There doesn't seem to be many positions that they will maintain, despite the articulation. Oh, some say theirs are fine, mine have been pretty good, but there has been a lot of talk with each re-release. I know one member had mentioned that he replaced the screws in the legs with longer ones and he had no troubles after that.
    I don't know how many re-releases there have been, but I would suggest going into each subsection here and looking for that AT-ST's topic, and that might lead you to people discussing this problem.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

oh sorry yeah i didn't make that title very clear, its "The vintage collection" the newer releases lol not one made back in the 80s.
    browsing the vintage collection forum i didn't see any of the older threads for vehicles or previous releases mostly new stuff that is out now or will be soon.. which was very strange.

ahh right i managed to find the latest re-release under black series thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezgus View Post
    oh sorry yeah i didn't make that title very clear, its "The vintage collection" the newer releases lol not one made back in the 80s.
    browsing the vintage collection forum i didn't see any of the older threads for vehicles or previous releases mostly new stuff that is out now or will be soon.. which was very strange.
    That could be because this was released in TBS line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezgus View Post
    When you go into a subsection, at the bottom of a page you will see Thread Display Options.
    You can adjust the length of time you want to display topics from. I forget the options but I think there is 1 year as well as 'the beginning.' Whatever option you choose, if the last post in a topic was farther back than that date, it won't show that particular topic. I tend to leave my options on as 'the beginning' so I know everything will be listed. It can be time consuming to back track pages, but I know eventually I will find what I am looking for. I have much more success with this than trying to use the 'search' option.
    But there was a vintage collection RotJ version exclusive to K-Mart, there was a Hoth version that came with a Snowtrooper and cannon and that one can be tricky to try to find what it is under, as it had blue clone packaging I believe, but might technically be considered the Vintage collection. Then the Black Series had a Walmart exclusive in the past year or two.
    You can always try to snoop in here and find the item, then you will know what subcategory to go look under in the forums. http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro.asp
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/