Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise (Target)

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    Thatís almost actually unbelievable. Thatís the kind of thing that can make a nice loyal collector get a little annoyed.
    Yes, I was a bit annoyed, lol. So, now I need to decide what to do with the extra 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Yes, I was a bit annoyed, lol. So, now I need to decide what to do with the extra 2.

Well you got your Soy and your Star Wars plastic haha
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post

Impressive they were still available at all at your store. The day they hit $3.89 I managed to pick up the last two from my store. It sort of almost makes up for buying the first two on the day of release at $12.99.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Impressive they were still available at all at your store. The day they hit $3.89 I managed to pick up the last two from my store. It sort of almost makes up for buying the first two on the day of release at $12.99.
    If you read back several posts, I mentioned these were 2 of the 3 I had returned to the store the previous day from my Target.com order. When I saw online that the in-stock quantity had jumped at that store, I hurried over there first thing to get them. Didn't know how much they'd be 'til I checked out though. Could have easily been full price.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950