Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise (Target)

Does anybody know if that helmet is just a head swap or removable? Just wondering why there's no promo pics of it on.
    If it's a hard plastic solid helmet, it might explain why it looks such a good sculpt.
    The head (and hair) looks a bit large for a helmet to go over it.

Is this and the VC140 helmet based on the previous Rogue One 5POA?
    Hasbro! Please stop doing exclusives - they are killing collecting!
    My Cantina diorama http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115369/

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I prefer the Legacy version. For me another version is not essential
    Yeah not only do I have him in the legacy version and the matching Luke, but I have about a half dozen pairs of them!

I think they came with B.A.D part of a droid I was army building ( orange R5 I think?).. but I was alo building an army of Stormtroopers at the time and that sculpt ( Legacy) matched the Stormtroopers/ Sandtroopers and even the ANH Spacetrooper from that time frame. So I just leave the helmet on the Han and Lukes and use them as regular Stormtroopers.

That being said I may do that again with these as they may have some added articulation, I could swap an ANH Luke head onto one and they may match the Mimban or new TVC Stormtrooper coming out in which case more more more Stormtroopers!
    Dea wanna wanga

Let's hope they don't put Luke's (TK-421) belt on this one like they did with the Legacy Han.

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    Yeah not only do I have him in the legacy version and the matching Luke, but I have about a half dozen pairs of them!

I think they came with B.A.D part of a droid I was army building ( orange R5 I think?).. but I was alo building an army of Stormtroopers at the time and that sculpt ( Legacy) matched the Stormtroopers/ Sandtroopers and even the ANH Spacetrooper from that time frame. So I just leave the helmet on the Han and Lukes and use them as regular Stormtroopers.

That being said I may do that again with these as they may have some added articulation, I could swap an ANH Luke head onto one and they may match the Mimban or new TVC Stormtrooper coming out in which case more more more Stormtroopers!
    From what Hasbro's Steve Evans said at NYCC the Stormtrooper Han has a new head with photo real face, a new helmet and a new upper torso. Otherwise it's pretty much the Legacy Han aside from those changes.
    Last edited by DeltaSquadSev11; 10-12-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    From what Hasbro's Steve Evans said at NYCC the Stormtrooper Han has a new head with photo real face, a new helmet and a new upper torso. Otherwise it's pretty much the Legacy Han aside from those changes.
    These legs weren’t on the legacy version. These are the sandtrooper legs.

So, it’s the exact figure as the legacy Han...except for the parts that make up the figure....
    Fund my Jabba's Sail Barge purchase!
    https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-jabbas-sail-barge
    40% funded! Thanks donors, I raised an additional 40% through sales. Close enough to get me over the hump.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Nah, the older articulation style from the VOTC days is better.

I vastly prefer the older articulation without the split torso. Waist articulation is much better and I don't really care for the "diaper" look that results from the modern leg sculpting.

That said, the old VOTC Han desperately needs a new head. So far, Hasbro has NEVER given us a decent Han head....
    I thought the VOTC Stormtrooper was the first one to have the split torso (?)
    The split torso doesn't work well on all figures but I think it suits the Stormy, as that's where most of the movement is.

Those ball-hip joints would benefit from the new extra thigh articulation though.

I have 3 or so of the bj hip Stormie, I forget which release it is but it is after the Legacy. It is hard to make them pose all exactly the same because there is so much variance in how the hips can be positioned.
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345